Always a song to see me through



"Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up." - Galatians 6:9.

Persevere. Keeping pushing. Keep fighting.

God He reigns.

---

You know, little things little acts of concern can make a big difference. That small touch that gives light gives hope. Sometimes when you do it for others, you won't see the effect, but the person on the receiving end knows, though he may not show it.

In the same way, little acts of disregard easily forgotten by the self can be a discouragement to others. Be careful of what you speak.

I do know for a fact that im not the most adequate friend in many situations. In far too many ways I do not meet up to my own standards, I fail to be able to be someone who stands by others who are in need. Yet all the same, I will press on. Just because I do not naturally have the gift and the tendency does not mean that I cannot cultivate it.

Lets fly.

---