Beautiful



 Im supposed to be doing my EE, its 2pm, so quick one hehe.

My tongue hurts man, too much listerine isnt good for the tounge. Like kena the biting feeling from eating pineapples liddat lol. But its okay, because my ulcer doesnt hurt that bad now.

OH MY SALT REALLY DOES WONDERS KAY.

Shit man, I should have listened and done that earlier in my life instead of always being afraid of the pain of spreading salt on wound. I was reading up on how it works today also well and its quite cool haha. Well, I've been putting dry salt on my ulcer now and things are going well. The initial pain is quite intense, but its actually quite an interesting type of pain. Not like the stomachache kind which is just annoying, but the kind of pain is tolerable, not something that I would really run away from, but its strong enough to make me jump around and roll on the floor haha.

I dont know man, im not sadistic or masochistic, but its actually an interesting kind of pain.

Anyway, BB is awesome yay. Camped in the primers room today to do EE, finally got myself motivated to start on it again and yup im making good progress. Would have finished it today but stuff cropped up haha. Now I dunno if im going to finish it before I go to sleep, I told the titan that I might pass it to him tmr but ah well I never confirmed so its okay if I dont, just whether I want to or not.

Its interesting I guess, watching the year 5s interact, having an inter cohort cooperative game of super seven on shaun's ipad, all these little things. I can pinpoint something that I really like in BB. Its this thing that I find similar in DI. I can really let loose and be myself, not caring. Everyone is just themselves, no need to put up a veil, to hide and stuff. Sometimes I feel that pride is indeed a term that can be related to us. Yes, mostly when people say it, they are being stereotypical, but it is also true that sometimes this culture has so much judging and gossiping. It doesn't seem to exist in BB and DI. I guess thats what differentiates the community of God from the world.

So I will keep fighting. Even if things get messy and difficult, where many things compete for my attention, I want to fight for what is important, fight for what I know has eternal value, the things of God. We all can get pretty drained, POP and PLC isnt some walk in a park to plan, especially when there are so many things to look into and also the awareness of the importance of it. Last minutes urgent meetings, midnight calls and smsing, trying to sort things out, I find them all worth it at the end of the day, even if it means my EE gets delayed another day, because really, what is an EE compared to all these?

---