The last push



I really cannot tank already. Going mad, and this from just PLC log. At the back of my mind is math port and TOK both large things due immediately after sch hols that I havnt started on and wont be starting on for the next few days. Supposed to start on TOK today because conner wants to look through it tmr but I really cannot tahan.

My only motivation left for pushing on is this. He'll come. There is alot of uncertainty about so many things, when I look at it I wonder if everything will really turn out the way I hope it will. Yet I want to believe that it will. It will make everything worthwhile. By faith I will go.

Chains be broken.
Lives be healed.
Eyes be opened.
Christ is revealed.

---

Council campaigning is really quite screwed up. Yea sure I get my cheap thrill from free food and not spending any money on recess for three days, but seriously how is it in any way an effective manner to get good councilors?

I find it amusing that the y5s in the primers room were saying the exact same thing that we were saying last year about council, all the popularity contests and stuff.

There used to be a neg voting system, I heard they abolished it this year, but the reason why they had it was because of vote buying. Well, people dont say 'hey I'll give you ten bucks if you vote for me' anymore, but how is giving food any less like vote buying?

Im not actually going to vote for the people I took food from. How I see it is really about how you carry yourself, how much 'respect points' you can make me give to you. I really cannot stand the fact that when I asked someone 'why should I vote for you' the person told me because they had good campaign posters and good food. Seriously?

And wow, we had those giant stunts last year too, but they generally put their names there, not advertise the food they give -.-.

Giant stunt with the food you give is retarded, because it appeals to no group of people. If im a jhoo who votes for those who give me food, then that wouldnt matter to me because I would vote for you when I got your food, not when you tell me you got food. If im not going to vote for you for food, then I couldn't care less about that.

Alot of year 6s are just going to vote for food though. Its a sad truth, but really I think it stems from the fact that the year 6s really arent in a position to vote. I know like what, less than 10 of the people campaigning? How would I know who to vote for? For the year 6s, since they don't have any particular attachment to the y5s, anyhow vote lor. Its not their council anyway.
jhoo week with fair

They really need to revamp the system. Year 5s are just spending too much money on something stupid like this. Vote buying meh. Well at least the food was good im not complaining about that I had a full meal today, but if they have any intentions on making a proper student council, something to think about eh.

These three days was really jhoofest. Even ended with careers fairs which is the ultimate jhooing spot lol. I didnt get the really cool multi port plug, just the multi cute usb one but the other one so cool got different types of ports lol.

---