One week



Just thinking about PLC, going through the documents, it makes me want to jump around and scream. It excites me like that. Haha don't think I have ever been so excited for a camp in my life.

Well its the first one in which I am to actually play a very crucial role in it. Seriously, if I screw up right, this entire camp is gone. Frankly speaking, I AM the most important person now, not in terms of hierarchy, but the very fact that without food and logistics there is no camp heh xD.

The impact that I will make is minimal when I succeed, very greatly felt if I fail, yet I know my position will give me an opportunity to set up the environment in which others can make a difference, and in that way I know what I do is of absolute importance.

There is so much for me to do next week. Thank God im done with my EE and a lousy world lit draft (lousy, but done so whatever, there are more important things). This effectively means that I have no more graded assignments this week, partially because of my subject combi. Im really thankful for that, the only major assignment I need done is physics IA and im gonna work on that later today. Im afraid it wont be up to the perfect standard I hope for it to be, but it is a non graded IA and I know that I have more important things to pursue.

Its the last dash. This will be the most exciting time of my IB life. God is going to make it happen.

---