Thats just life



Matthew 6:1-20

Be careful not to practice your righteousness in front of others to be seen by them. If you do, you will have no reward from your Father in heaven.

“So when you give to the needy, do not announce it with trumpets, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and on the streets, to be honored by others. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full. But when you give to the needy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing, so that your giving may be in secret. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you

...

Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moths and vermin destroy, and where thieves break in and steal. But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moths and vermin do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal.

---

Sometimes it really sucks when after all you have done, because of little things like administrative issues and failure on the parts of others to understand what is going on, it causes you to be denied of things that you could easily have gotten. Its unfair, its unjust, especially when it seems that people less deserving are getting much more.

Its something you have to experience to understand fully I guess. Ultimately I believe that what I do, I do for God alone and the things on this earth dont matter, they are not the impetus for me to do what I do. All the same though, it does prick at you, knowing that it could easily have turned out differently.

I will nonetheless continue to live and serve the Lord. He is the reason that I live, and I offer my life to Him.

---