Counting down



Heh, maybe the lyrics arent exactly entirely appropriate, but the feel of it is.

---

Its a rather bittersweet feeling. Hmm. I'd just hate for it to end like this, especially with so many (I feel) unresolved things, things that I still wished perhaps could have been different. Oh well.

How appropriate. After ROD, its ym's baptism. I guess my spent fighting in this area has come to an end. Time to return to where my home ground is. There is plenty more to be done there, and this time, I'll do it, and I'll do it right.

---



Saw this on mark ong's blog. Not exactly the genre of song that I like but the lyrics are so apt.

I've been away a year and a day
You recognize love after the fact
And you did what you did and that was that

Don't say words that you don't mean
When I'm gone please speak well of me

Looking back now I only wish I had been kinder
Did I ever know love, did I ever know love?
And could I have been blinder?

Don't hold back all your love for someday
For someday

I would say that I'm sorry if it would do any good
But to never regret means you have to forget
And I don't think that I could

---