Hmm



Seriously, too many people are too depressed nowadays. Yes, life can get pretty bothersome, but lets not forget that the second component of the fruit of the spirit is joy.

I too get concerned about the things around me, but knowing who my God is, I know I need not fear.

---

Haha, appears I have been doing very little work since my TOK presentation finished last week. I wont be doing much the next few days either honestly, especially over the easter weekend so, oh dear TOK essay ahha. At least I cleared every other graded thing due next week.

Owait, new physics ia will be due next week right. Odamn haha. Still, so much more relaxed than expected. Maybe it means I really ought to start studying heh.

---

I shall be like a tumblr user and reblog this from another friend's blog heh. 

too many things to do.
that's not the problem.
too many people to love. to care about. to keep up with. to get to know.
sometimes I feel an introvert wasn't meant to do all this. but I want to.
somehow. somehow.

---