Zzz

http://www.hgses.com/idiocydemotivationalposter.jpg

My dearest Singaporeans.

If you feel absolutely justified in hating on 27 year old Tin Pei Ling who is running for the upcoming elections, and you insist that your views are right, fine I wont argue with you.

But please. If you hate her for her age, thinking that she is too young to understand the problems faced by Singapore, why the hell are you all crowding to support 24 year old Nicole Seah? Now, I dont have any problem with Nicole Seah, but my dearest countrymen, hypocrisy much?

What kind of reason is 'shes got red carpet lined up for her' because her husband is the prime minister's secretary. How about maybe because of that, she's got more experience in politics and can understand the situation better? Why dont you go hate on Chiam's wife, maybe her husband got red carpet lined up for her.

No dont give me the 'its not the same thing'. I'll tell you whats the difference. One is about the PAP, the other is about the opposition. Thats the only bloody difference. Thats the only reason why one gets more support over the other.

Really, my dearest countrymen, if you give me sound justification on why you should support the opposition party, im perfectly fine with that. If instead all you know is to hate on the PAP simply because of who they are, because of this general unjustified consensus that the government sucks (you really think you can do a better job do you), then im ashamed to be considered part of your community.

I should start considering studying overseas. After all, I might want to get ready to migrate the day the stupidity level of Singaporeans reach a disastrous point.

Please. Stop the herd mentality. Start using your heads to think for yourself.

---