Muhwahwa

[INTJ+cartoon.png]

Just redid my MBTI test haha. I thought I might have changed over the course of the past few months but im still at INTJ heh. Funny though, that every single occupation they suggest for an INTJ I absolutely cannot tahan =p.

Anyway, some amusingly relevant points:

Although they are highly capable leaders, Masterminds are not at all eager to take command, preferring to stay in the background until others demonstrate their inability to lead.

I know exactly how that works in my mind haha. It starts with me thinking 'eh, lepak la stay one corner'. I dont think I have actually ever assumed any leadership positions for anything heh. Yet on my own part I have took on the tasks that a leader would do plenty of times before just without the title. Anyway, when everything starts getting messy, I have a tendency to start getting annoyed and how fail everything is, then when it goes beyond a certain threshold, I just come in, slam everything and take over like a true authoritarian until everything is 'fixed' then I go back and lepak heh.

Masterminds do not feel bound by established rules and procedures, and traditional authority does not impress them, nor do slogans or catchwords. Only ideas that make sense to them are adopted; those that don't, aren't, no matter who thought of them.

Lololololol methodist walk card. That wasnt even the first time. In fact today I was just toying with the idea of standing up against the board of governors if they were to make a certain decision which would be unsafe for me to mention in the cyberspace =D.

Problem-solving is highly stimulating to Masterminds, who love responding to tangled systems that require careful sorting out.

I think here lies my fundamental difference with the classic INTJ that ends up doing science and stuff. While I love IQ and logic test, math can go take a good die kthx. Yes I love cool complex intertwining ideas, but only if they interest me heh.

Haha redid my Personal DNA too. That one changed from abit but not much so im not gonna bother changing the one on my blog. The stuff that are high remained in the high areas, like shifting between high and very high, but the stuff that are low shifted quite abit haha.

Dum dee dum. Didnt do any work today I think. Haha oh well.

---