Quantum?

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiHwGiOCGBRe11Qo_31aCB6EuBFtKb8dhyphenhyphen08iWuR6Diqv1bFmBQOx8J4CnQFRVWPXNG-TSsk2JWxpgSOUqr7kuYxC3yd0SvYh3UDyk4sNM1P6Dg2ID_Gb2b0iU4KkxzpAnO02MIiUVgyMKd/s1600/quantum-jpg.jpg

'I'd like my world to make sense'.

Though I was talking about quantum physics and how annoying it is, I kinda realise more often than not this is the way I see the world around me. Everything must have a logical sequence and flow. You cant do A if B did not happen if not you defy the rules and screw yourself up. Since C happened, we should now do D, the other alternatives are bad. E just occurred, this necessarily means F.

But we live in a mad mad world, where nothing makes sense, where irrationality dominates.

To live in this world, you've gotta stop living by rules and regulations. Live free.

Love, which I place so much importance on, is completely irrational. Took me long enough to learn that but now I do know it.

Life is more art than science.

---