Meh

Im seriously getting very worried for my studies. As of now, im two weeks behind my schedule for this holidays and suddenly I have a medical check up tmr which I conveniently forgot about and an imagine meeting at night, then off I go for camp until sat.

At the same time, I feel that im neglecting some very important, life changing important level things, and while all that is ongoing my parents are complaining about my lack of sleep.

I dont think im procrastinating that much really. Maybe when I first started DWM but not anymore. But for one, im taking 5x the amount of time to finish my physics notes than expected. It counts as revision yes but its scary shit when by the end of half the hols, you have only studied for your SL subject.

Im gonna fail math, im gonna fail math, im gonna fail math, im gonna fail math, im gonna fail math.

NO DONT TELL ME MATH IS EASY GO AWAY I DONT WANT TO HEAR ANYTHING.

Yes this is the sound of a man at 1am who realises hes quite screwed.

NO PICTURE FOR YOU AT THE START OF THIS POST. HA. HOW'D YA LIKE THAT.

---

But seriously. Suddenly realising there is NS med put me on panic level 5. Suddenly realising what NS med means for my revision schedule and taking in everything else that has passed so far at the same time puts me on panic level 7.

Realising that I am intentionally neglecting other things, what it could mean, how I am stagnant in my decisions and so continue not doing anything, how things might go terribly wrong if I continue to neglect them, how I ought to be better spending my life on things that count for eternity but instead im on panic level 7 for studies, that puts me on panic level 9.

Prayers, encouragement and lots of love very much appreciated.

---