Someday

To love. Do we really need events and huge plans?

Because sometimes I'd just like to slow down and enjoy the breeze with those around me, talking about life. Admittedly sometimes it is not that possible with people we arent that close to, but all the same this basic level of coming down and just talking and laughing in a free unstructured manner, is it not a better solution?

Do people even want these things planned out for them, or would they perceive it more as freedom denied?

But apparently people do not agree, so I guess I'll just have to do it anyway. Maybe im wrong. Maybe there isnt actually a fixed answer and its really only a matter of opinion. Whatever it is, I suppose its true that its better to have something and not use it than have nothing.

I guess thats one of the reasons why I'd rather work on my own.

---