Resting early

There are many songs I listen to in both these circumstance, but since I absolutely love Brooke Fraser, lets put two songs from her =).

Day 21 - a song that you listen to when you’re happy



Oh my the video is adorable =p.

Day 22 - a song that you listen to when you’re sad



I especially like how it runs counter to the ideas of 'I could never live without you' etc but yet doesnt dismiss it, instead bringing it to a new level.

Anyway, the video above got cut off, but youtube is lagging real bad so I cant get a replacement video oh well =(.

---

Im glad world lit is over. Next big task, IOC. Scary, but I think its possible.

Why am I so busy these few days? I have like something on every single day. Isnt this the period that im supposed to slow down and start spending more time on revision?

Oh well haha. Anyway, I dont read either twilight or harry potter, but I found this highly amusing. Zoom in and look at it =p.

http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net/photo/168130_700b.jpg

---