So I didnt post yesterday

http://fineartamerica.com/images-medium/lightning-bolt-energy-color-james-bo-insogna.jpg

Im not sure how im supposed to feel about the exams being over actually. Yea sure there was that initial high which got me going FRIDAY FRIDAY PARTYIN PARTYIN YEA FUN FUN FUN FUN LOOKING FORWARD TO THE WEEKEND, but has since been quickly replaced.

I think im getting a fever. May not be though. It might be because I slept for 4 hours only yesterday heh. But I didnt feel tired when I lay down on my bed. My breath feels warm though and I just feel sickly in general.

And as much fun TF2 and dota is going to be, its not going to be fulfilling. There are other things that I really need to do.

At the same time, I think I need some peace and quiet. Its the first time ever that on the last day of my examinations, I really just wanted to go home after the paper. I dont know, dont feel like going anywhere these few days actually despite the fact that I finally have the time to. I just want to be invisible for awhile.

There are so many things around me that troubles me, and im not doing enough about it.

Theres more to life and eternity that I need to work on, and I dont know how to go about doing it.

And with all these going on, im just fighting this lethargy which could be a fever or not, wondering what exactly am I doing.

---

Oh well. I need to think about all these again when im in a clearer state of mind. But really, theres so much that needs to be done.

Meanwhile, I missed yesterday's 30 day music quiz so here it is, together with today's.

Day 03 - a song that makes you happy

Haha I smile playing it already heh.



Day 04 - a song that makes you sad

Its not exactly a song that makes me sad, but it has a sad personal meaning to it I guess?



---