Egad

Ok sigh. I dont know what the heck I was thinking, but im effectively screwed for history tomorrow. And while I can laugh at winging history paper 2 and english paper 2, its because they can actually be winged.

I havnt given much of a hoot about the prelims, but thats partially because I know it will turn out alright even if its not spectacular. Now im panicking for my history paper 3 and nothing is going into my head. Nothing at all.

I guess, I'd still have to wing it. Sigh, alright I accept responsibility for screwing myself up and wasting my entire night away which I had planned to use to revise.

Pinning down what im afraid of, I think one of the things im actually concerned about is writing for one and a half hours and then sitting around for the next hour doing nothing. For a history paper, that is a pretty scary thing since you never have enough time. That tension would be killer.

---