Haunting images.

http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/240/2/f/crossing_the_rift_by_forestgirl-d482zha.jpg

You failed.
You're not good enough.
Its your fault.
Its all too late.

I reject them all.

Even if I have failed, it doesn't mean I sit around and mope over it. What I cannot salvage, I leave it to the hands of God. Perhaps I will never quite be able to shake off the loss, wondering how differently things could have went if I had done something,

Anything.

Yet I cannot allow these to cause me to become frozen. What I can do, I must do. If anything, these should be the motivation for me to strive even harder, that we will not see such things happen again.

Its, really painful. So all the more I must fight back.

Those joyous sounds of laughter and wide genuine smiles are but a hollow echo deep inside my soul.

Enough. I must bring colour to the monochrome.

---