4 days

http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/274/5/9/firefly_season_ii_by_nelleke-d4bggns.jpg

And I still feel woefully unprepared, but yet im yearning to get over and done with this.

---

Theres something in seeing familiar faces once again that I havnt spoken to in a long time, in joining in with live praise and the message in that familiar LT. Except this time we sat distinctly apart, observers rather than participants. It was still nice though. I missed that.

---

There are a good many things I never got round to doing. I always look to them as the ones who will carry on the work that I have left behind. Theres plenty of potential waiting to be tapped, power waiting to be unleashed. The Glory of Christ needs to be revealed, in blazing light for all to see and know that He is God. We lift him up, and He draws all to Him.

---

In the darkness, I couldn't really see everyone's faces, and somehow I processed the information a little too slow, and it didnt occur to me that I just walked past Galatia territory until SLow (no pun intended) commented about me not saying hi to everyone. Its nice to see my coy camp 2010 group members once again, nice to see how they still remember me. We never spoke much after the camp, a little of course, some outings here and there (where I found out that being good at dota is sometimes a very good thing for making friends), but eventually things came to a standstill as the new year began. The little encounter reminds me that though we've crossed path only for awhile, the impact that we have made on each other's lives carries on.

---