The Faraway Sun




















That was a photo I took, and one of the photos im proudest of. Just an ordinary 3.2mp camera with no special effects, wonder how it would look like it the hands of a pro.

After watching Hokkaido on channel 8, I really feel like going there again. I really enjoyed my trip there then, with my first experience in snow, hot springs and whatnot. It is an immensly beautiful place. Channel 8 however shows hokkaido in the summer, and its really a totally different experience, beautiful in its own unique way. The concept of visiting the different train stations is really an interesting experience, something that cannot be done during winter. Also, in the winter, the entire place is a one white blanket. In the summer however, flowers bloom all around. It looks amazing on television and I cant even begin to imagine how much more so it would be to see them in person.

But no, not yet. One day. Hopefully.

---