Its showtime

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiUMN3SvNaAA9cYgosxz6K5K2ZW7eraqg3H8mcupmXDXgLZOswbnBgBYZXlKoKG1EDzasr85kiKjofK53KrOgOl8g8rkgNds2_ZWXJHkOfZifk-1Fc6aAffjDMHOXFYRvQd0E0AW3n7jEus/s660/lone+warrior.jpg

This is the final battle.

---




















Day 1 - [01/11]

Round 1: English SL Paper 1
Difficulty: Slightly Hard
Result: Defeated, but may have suffered interior wounds, doctor's report out January  

---


















Day 2 - [02/11]

Round 2: Mathematics HL Paper 1
Difficulty: Hard
Result: - Battle started fine, suddenly have the illusion that time was running out, began to be afraid, realised the clock was wrong, relaxed and optimistic, had another illusion that time was running out, realised it was another false alarm, things look good, ready to emerge victorious, BAM ITS A BLOODY TRAP. Walked away grievously wounded with differential equation pointing his middle finger at me, mocking my inability to reach the last two parts because I couldnt get past him. Thank you for the most emotional roller coaster ride of an examination paper in my life, thanks for building up such high hopes in me and then proceeding to smash it to bits. Thanks for the added mockery of how it was really so easy. I'm not likely to forget this for the rest of my life. My disdain for math is now renewed.

---

Day 3 - [03/11]

Round 3: Mathematics HL Paper 2
Difficulty: Hard
Results: When I started this post, strangely, I had this idea that its going to be of me going on massive sprees and i'll be posting things like DOMINATING, DOUBLE KILL and whatnot. Unfortunately, there has been a change of plans and now I write these long strings of thought. Its terrible. Its really terrible to know that nothing I prepared for actually came out. I was so pepped for the math papers because I finally understood how to do all those calculus and trigonometry questions I was always weak in, but no, they refuse me in that. After yesterday's fiasco, I was determined to make up for it today, but things did not go as planned. It only makes it worse to have people parading their sl 7s, laughing endlessly about it and even other hl students saying that the papers were easy. I dont have any confidence at all for tomorrow, I dont have any motivation anymore. I feel like im wasting my time because its all useless and I should just stop bothering. Im pressing on only because I know it would be over in slightly under two weeks so I'd might as well, but otherwise I really dont want to care anymore.

---

Day 4 - [04/11]

Round 4: Mathematics HL Paper 3
Difficulty: Slightly Hard
Results: Yea I guess im not cut out for math. 5 points it is. Im really disappointed I guess, but whatever it may be, I lift it up to God. New problem now though. Im feeling feverish and oh goodness I havnt finished studying for my other subjects. Bad timing for a fever, really bad timing.

---

Day 8 - [08/11]

Round 5: English SL Paper 2
Difficulty: Slightly Hard
Results: Ehh, not quite sure. I would think I did okay even though didnt have time to write everything I wanted to but im not sure. English is always like that I never know how well I do for it. Hopefully a 6 overall though, pulled up by my IAs.

---

Day 9 - [09/11]

Round 6: Physics SL Paper 1
Difficulty: Easy
Results: My best paper 1 by far, a potential 30/30 and im actually pretty excited to get this script back just so to see if I really did get that score. Together with the probably near perfect score of my IAs, they make up 40% of my final score and it looks like im getting an easy seven!

Round 7: Physics SL Paper 2
Difficulty: Easy
Results: ...Until I mess up here. I cant believe I actually couldnt figure out what was wrong with my absolute uncertainty question (3 marks) and it was like a slap in the face when I eventually realised I multiplied instead of added. Along with some other stuff I genuinely did not know/am not sure whether I did it correctly, I lost quite a fair bit of marks here and I think I probably got below a 7. In an extreme case, a low 6 even. Which is kinda annoying because it offsets my achievements from paper 1 and from the IAs, so I actually need to get a 7 for my paper 3 tomorrow instead of laughing and happily scribbling away.

---

Day 10 - [10/11]

Round 8: Physics SL Paper 3
Difficulty: Easy
Results: Ok, that was a strange paper. I've never seen about half the questions in my life or something. Consensus was that its pretty tough, but I think I probably can still get my seven. I hope. I cant be too sure.

Round 9: History HL Paper 1
Difficulty: Easy
Results: Didnt finish the last question but hey, its DBQ. 5 sources? Check. Intro, body, conclusion? Check. Own knowledge? Check. There criteria fulfilled it dont matter if it was a bad essay I still get my marks heh. 1 to 3 all done pretty well so =).

Round 10: History HL Paper 2
Difficulty: Medium
Results: Ok. OK. SERIOUSLY NOW. This paper was so good for our school, because we could do 4 questions from each section. I think I wrote one of my best essays ever for the second section but I dont know man. BUT SERIOUSLY. THE FIRST PART. Sigh. Of the four, two were nature questions, and I don't study nature. So im left with two, a tricky one, and my pet topic. I DIDNT SEE MY PET TOPIC OH GOSH THIS IS THE WORST WAY TO LOSE MARKS ZZZ. Im confident of getting about a 15 for my pet topic ITS MY BEST TOPIC IN THE WHOLE HISTORY SYLLABUS FOR GOODNESS SAKE. AND I DIDNT SEE IT. ARGGGGHHHHHHHHHH. Instead I did some strange question that was pretty tough and I probably only just passed. Sigh terrible indeed. I could have grand slammed paper 1 paper 2 and IA which would have put off a considerable amount of stress that I expect from paper 3 but bleh. Tomorrow's its then.

---

Day 11 - [11/11]

Round 11: History HL Paper 3
Difficulty: Slightly Hard
Results: Hohoho. Im really happy about this one. Didnt manage to own it ttmucma, but it was still quite a slam. If I dont get a 7, im really staring hard at the paper 2 and that stupid mistake I made. Almost a grand slam for history but oh well.

---

Day 14 - [14/11]

Round 12: Economics HL Paper 1
Difficulty: Medium
Results: Math was sad, because I felt like I could do better but the paper just had bad questions for me. Physics was always easy, and I got what I should be getting. History I'm going to do better than I should have for the amount I studied. Econs? Heh whoops. I was trying to make my togepi evolve so I didnt study that much. So I kinda messed up this paper by banking completely on microecons. Strange microecons question came out, was forced to do it. I hope my answer is still decent though but it certainly isnt very good.

Round 13: Economics HL Paper 2
Difficulty: Slightly Hard
Results: Ah yes, paper 2, the bane of economics. This year's one tested a number of more obscure things and things that you wonder how to write 10 marks on because there seems so little to write on. But hey, easy concepts if you studied. And thankfully, I studied those. So for the first time in my life, im actually feeling good about SAQ, which has been a disaster since year 5 heh. Well its not over yet though, tomorrow's has a high weight age. Its showtime. Now if only I could stop hyperventilating with the thought of freedom and get to work.

---

Day 15 - [15/11]

Round 14: Economics HL Paper 3
Difficulty: Slightly Hard
Results: Brilliant end to the examinations. Best DRQ in my life. Nuff said.
 
---