Though that doesnt mean I cant make many short posts

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/266/b/d/massive_mood_by_lavaspawn-d4anxos.jpg

Ah, i'll never say this enough. Year 5s, please read your hsu early. Cramming one year syllabus in two weeks, syllabus which you have hardly touched before, it is rather demanding.

---

I dislike the fact that lit is compulsory. I really do appreciate literature, I intend to use my spare time after IB reading some, but writing essays about it is going to cost me dearly for IB and frankly with it being something you cant really just study for, its quite a huge disadvantage.

---

Moment frozen in time: through the half fogged window, the traffic light turns from red to green and cars move off.

No idea why that moment stood out for me, but it felt like there was beauty in it.

---