Take flight

http://www.sandierpastures.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/chance-of-rain-2009.12.7-p.jpg

A little strange to stay home on a saturday, clearing up the remnants of whats left for me to do for the camp, playing pokemon, packing my luggage, knowing that peeps are at DI seem to have quite a number of stuff today.

And its pretty sweet to have my own send off team haha =p. Even if it was just phone calls, it is nonetheless something special. Hah, one group still in honour room, another group in clementi, and both times the phone gets passed around from person to person.

I'll do my best to turn up on the saturday I return. Otherwise, three weeks is a long time, and I'd rather not be away from the people I love for too long.

Heh. I could never migrate from this country. Not unless everyone migrates together.

10th December. See you then.

---