Pretty dull

http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/260/d/d/the_scarlet_forest_by_nelleke-d4a2pnj.jpg

People would call me crazy to find Venice a little dull, but what can I say. I've seen so much beauty in the past few days that new forms of it doesnt have such a strong effect on me anymore. I've seen enough beautiful canals, rivers and lakes that venice although different, isnt really outstanding anymore. I enjoy myself in the day, but now back here at night, everything has already faded into a distant memory.

Mostly though, its because physical beauty of the environment is not enough to fill this canister. At the end of the day, im still displaced in a foreign world. A passing visitor who has no real place here.

Im seeing 'home is where the heart is' at multiple places (sat's message perhaps) and although on some levels I wouldnt agree with that, right now it stands true in this current situation.

---