Cycling: Done!






















Click the picture, full screen the map and zoom in! Use the hybrid map =).

I did majority of this cycling trip myself. Home to clementi first, Rei went with me all the way up to CCK, then I went to YT myself, back to CCK, up to YT again, then all the way home. It was raining on and off the entire trip and could get quite heavy at times but it was very enjoyable, though I might now have caught the flu bug =/. Hope Rei doesnt fall ill in Japan.

And then I reached home, was still quite awake and everything, had dinner, bathed, decided to lie down on my bed while waiting for my computer to start up, oh shucks its 745am!

Haha oh well. It was a very enjoyable trip. Jon must come along the next time though, cycling the distance of half a mrt station then going home isnt counted. Will probably try a different route, maybe this time going eastwards instead of northwards. Perhaps the end of this month before Jon enters NS.

---