Grawr

http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/012/1/1/118c5487465255c991bdcddc82d85107-d4m48q1.jpg

Anyone knows where to get a good deal for:

DSLR
Grill pan
Oven
Piano/keyboard
Raw salmon
Raw sirloin/ribeye steak

Very expensive T.T.

Do contact me if you have any ideas kay, I really hope to have access to them soon, before ns begins and my free time disappears once more.

---

"The only reason it appears that some people are 'more called' by God than others is that they were expecting the call and answered it."
- Stormie Omartian

---

Good news and bad news. Good news is, my dad suddenly remembered today that I can use my cousin's name for my phone plan, hence granting me a student plan. Bad news is, I need to wait for one more month before I can change it.

So heres to one month of sms cutting ttm.

---