Level up!

My mom is purchasing some awesome cooking utensils, and shes paying for whatever I buy too. So we're finally upgrading from our base set we have at home which cant do serious stuff.

I think, its time to get serious with this cooking thing.

Wahhahahaha.

Just two problems. Firstly, we dont have alot of space. Secondly, im too lazy to go to the market/supermarket to get my ingredients heh.

---

Checking out more Jesus Culture songs now =).

---

Im glad I didnt join the iphone craze back then (and continuing even right now). Iphones are ridiculously expensive and while I admit they were the best phones around then I didnt get one because I didnt think I need the functions.

Nowadays, the smartphone is becoming more and more important and the iphone is truly starting to shine, not because of its inherent specs but because of its use in conjunction with many other things (companies developing apps etc).

Yet the mobile market realises this, and strong competitors which now pose a heavy threat to the iphone are emerging. From the android OS, samusung's flagship the galaxy S2 outclasses the iphone 4s in almost everything, and its cheaper. Nokia and microsoft are not giving up the fight and decided to work together, with the Lumio 900 running on the windows mango OS set to kick off this year.

I think the iphone will remain as the most popular phone for quite a long while more, but only because of its established brand name. It one bothers to go beyond the hype of apple products, they'll realise that the iphone cannot compete at all with these new beasts in the market.

The annoying thing is, just as I think im ready to jump in to the smartphone race, im forced to downgrade to a terrible phone for the next two years T.T.

---