=O

This SOPA/PIPA thing is capturing headlines worldwide. They're up against leading sites like google, wikipedia and youtube, and all the community using them. I'll be greatly surprised if they can still pass it.

Its really a big thing I guess, though I dont exactly understand the technicalities of it, it seems quite serious from what I read from wikipedia and stuff. The fact that all sorts of websites, ranging from search engine google, encyclopedia wikipedia, and even fun sites like 9gag and xkcd are protesting says something.

Update: Blacking out sites is becoming viral. Can feel the strong sense of indignation coming from the top user generated sites worldwide. And seriously, its a little annoying that every where I want to go, the site is either blacked out as a protest against SOPA/PIPA or has something to say about it. I guess its for a good cause though, so I dont really mind. People of the US, please do something thank you.

---