Uhm, no clue

http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc415/javieriscute/Purple.png?t=1325266164

I feel strange.

Its like my body has physically gone into the emo mode or something, except there is nothing to emo about so im confused. My mind is wired and prepared to go in too, but its not happening because well, there is no reason for it to. I feel like I bottled something up and need to let it out, except that I didnt and if telling someone is supposed to be a remedy, I need to figure out what my body thinks I need to say first (hence this post). And the old breathing issue is around, which is only supposed to happen when im stressed out but seriously, what kind of stress could I possibly be facing now.

Ok, this is queer. My body's not reacting right. Maybe it was the cycling in the rain heh.

Go away. Shoo. Uh, this is annoying.

---