Breakfast is served




















Strawberry caramel banana crepe yay. I have one more crepe so im going to turn that one into strawberry caramel maple banana crepe heh.

Ok, the taste was alright, nothing special just decent. I really need to get out of a few bad habits. For one, I need to stop being lazy and actually measure the proportions of everything correctly. Crepes are more like baking and less like frying, even if it does use a frying pan. Pastries basically. So its not up to me to simply throw whatever I want however much I want (unless I really know what im doing).

Fire needs to be smaller, again its not really frying, so the high heat is an overkill. Use the electric mixer rotting in the cupboard. The lumps arent just ugly, they affect the texture of the crepe. A smooth batter is needed, not a lumpy one. Really, all those factors make the crepe look less like a crepe and more like prata.

Finally, I have no idea why I spill everything everywhere. Be it pouring too much flour, or swinging the spatula and the oil flies off somewhere. Doesnt actually affect my food but oh gosh my kitchen.

Anyway, my kitchen is overly messy and disorganised. I found out we have 3 cabinets full of containers, now why in the world would we need that. As a result, our table starts to fill up, our fridge starts to fill up, putting all those things we dont actually need. Im gonna draw up a kitchen plan and present it to my mom on how to reorganise this whole place and then probably spend one day next week getting down to it. Hopefully it doesnt start to clutter up again quickly. And maybe I'll claim one section of a cabinet for my own just in case things get messy again, it wont over there.

---