Cycling: Again!



This time with lefa, cw and rei. Ch was supposed to come along but his tyre punctured in the morning =/.

Route was from CG up to clementi, met for lunch there, then went to dover and paid a visit to acsi (turns out it was cca fair for the new year 5s), headed to queenstown where lefa went to buy a shoe while the other three of us chilled at ikea, then headed up to serene centre for island creamery, before finally going over to rei's house to chill with guitar hero and beef potato stew. Of course then theres the return trip afterwards and that was the longest route without breaks I've done so far.

Funny, island creamery was supposed to be kinda like the highlight, but in the end it wasnt much. Enjoyed the other parts of the trip more. Of note, its nice to go back to school actually, especially on such an occasion. Unfortunately, amongst the teachers I only managed to catch HSL and the great kan and so I guess I'll prolly make another trip some other time.

The great kan found out that I had 6 for history and he told me he was very surprised because he didnt think I would get less than 7. Asked me to go for a remarking without even knowing what his boss' reply to me was. I guess im flattered to know that he (and LGY too actually) think so highly of me in regards to this subject, and yet at the same time it serves to remind me how sad a loss that 6 points was. Dont get me wrong, im really happy about the 42, but the history grade is just something that I feel that was pretty much a shoo in and so this is greatly disappointing. Especially when you consider the circumstances surrounding it. Its really a pity.

Oh well. C'est la vie.

---