Its never too late

Funny how I lived the majority of my life thus far thinking that I didnt have any real talents and couldnt do many things properly, reduced to just looking at people who could sing/dance/whatever better than me. There was quite alot of envy those many years ago, but that gave way to acceptance after awhile as I came to believe that these things arent very important things in life anyway.

They still arent, but suddenly in these spate of free time I have, I discover that if I do bother to invest time and effort into these things, they can be done. It was never a matter of not having talents, it was about the lack of will to do it. When it comes to learning something new, the beginning, the setting of the foundation, that is always the toughest part, and the reason why I always thought I wasn't good with anything was because I never pushed myself beyond that difficult start.

I've known my past folly for some time, but it becomes so apparent these days. So its with a new understanding of these that I now dream big. Some would say its a little late, im old, but thats not quite true. Its old on average, but its not old in practical terms.





---