Overdrive

http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc415/javieriscute/Bird.png?t=1325266157

And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
- Galatians 6:9

I wrote this on the board of the primers room around this time last year as we prepared for PLC. It carried me through the whole of PLC, even when things got horrendously busy and I could barely cope. The thought of these precious lives and all that God had in store for them kept me going.

Andy reminded me of this just a few moments ago, and thats the same attitude I want to have as I press on in this uphill battle. Things may be difficult now, but at the end of the day it will all be worth it.

I still dont know how I can continue. It doesnt mean im any less burnt out, but it encourages me to keep pushing forward. May God be my strength.

---