Tonight I shall master lightworks!

 http://www.studiodaily.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/lightworks.png

About two hours of tutorial videos currently loading, if this goes well, video editing shall be a much more enjoyable process and the final products much more awesome wahhahaha.

One amusing little thing I realised. I seem to have done a disproportionately large amount of videos and DIP posts but have no done a single poster yet in my life. And right now, my poster skills are zilch heh. Should dig up photoshop tutorials soon

---

Update:

Andddddd im done. I must say, lightworks is a fantastic program and I cant wait to test it out on the DI 4 promo videos. It just has one major problem. Text cannot be input the regular way because the function has not yet been enabled on lightworks beta. That sucks really, so whatever subtitles I wanna do, I have to either use another program, or I have to use photoshop to create the text with transparent background and do an overlay.

Thats a small thing though if we're not gonna be using subtitles. Be gone windows movie maker! I am through with you.

---