Celebrating Founder's Day



By having some grilled garlic marinated flank steak! =D

Second and last steak I will be cooking for my own consumption. Steak is simply far to expensive to be part of my regular platter. At least my cream of mushroom soup feeds the whole family for the same price lah (and I already found that expensive).

But really, this is GOOD STUFF. The flavours are bursting in my mouth woohoo. One problem though, theres no one at home but me, and I have 475 grams of steak to finish =(. For those who dont cook steak, you cant cut the steak into half and cook the parts you want, you'll lose the flavour and it becomes all dry, steak must be cooked whole.

Why oh why flank why dont you come in smaller pieces.

Happy founders day ACS. I dont know why all the year 7s are so excited about it this year when every year all we ever do is whine about the four hours wasted in the auditorium.

---