Hohoho



Theres this latest iphone game craze going round. One day I never heard of this, the next day I see it all over facebook. Well I wouldnt care less except that my bro got into it too, and I had my fair share of playing this game =D.

It appears that there are two main types of people. The average folk who draws something mediocre, just good enough for the other person to guess it, and the artist who spends a significant amount of time perfecting that drawing on that pathetically hard to draw surface of the iphone.

Now pictionary is a pretty lame game if you ask me. Yet how could I resist an opportunity to do something stupid?

So I've spent the last two nights starting games with at least twenty strangers concurrently on this game. People might think its ridiculous to start games with twenty people, I mean, by the time you're done with at most five, at least one would have responded right?

Not in my gaming philosophy!

So try this, drawsomething players! Draw a three coin word in under 10 seconds. Thats what I've been doing for the past two nights (with the exception of the occasional hilarious must draw drawings like a fugly darth vader screaming 'wa si ni lao pei' for the word luke).

And imo, people take pictonary too literally, actually drawing the object itself. I'd think the mark of a good pictionary player is to draw things that are associated with the word and have them guess it. I drew a pit and a really crude bull (in under 10 seconds) and the person got it. Another person drew a dog for me which looked absolutely nothing like a pitbull and I only got it because I had given that word previously and because the words letters b-u-l-l were almost directly next to one another.

Oh I drew a basketball (under 10 seconds) for 'lin' for example, and the person couldnt get it. I mean come on, its a three letter word. Even if you dont follow such things its still quite easy to guess.

Anyway, im guessing this recent hype will go away soon. I'll prolly get bored within the next few days. I mean, kart rider I can imagine someone playing it for quite a long time with friends, but pictionary? No not really. Thats when the trolls start emerging I guess. Did it twice already heh. This particular person didnt appreciate my drawings and didnt even try to guess them. Twice. So I just wrote the answer down the third time xD.

The other person, I just drew a banana for the heck of it.

---