River of dreams and fragments




I dont like running. It tires me out and makes me feel like not doing anything productive for the next three hours. Yet one good it does is that I have found no better form of carthasis than excercise. Mostly I write or speak with other people, but these can never achieve the same effect that excercise can. When I run, my heart squeezes, and it pumps out all the emotions in me. The emotional energy courses through my body and fuels me. I run fast, blazing fast, feeling all the energy sapped from my legs until it can go on no more, but yet it does. The muscles seem to stop working, but still I move on, not slowing, feeling all the emotional energy drain from me. And then I stop myself just before I collapse, stand up slowly, and feel as if everything is alright with the world.

---