Ten



Pray with me, that I will pray hard. There are far too many things that need prayer that I have been neglecting.

Pray with me, that I will not pray just to satisfy my own personal quota or to tick off my mental checklist, but I'll pray because my heart is in sync with God's, that my heart breaks at what breaks His.

Pray with me, that I will not make simple prayers that are tossed out and forgotten, but whatever I pray will burn deep in my soul.

Pray with me, that I may come before God and not just speak of but truly offer up my life as a sacrifice, that I will only go where He calls me to go, always led by His Spirit and not my own good intentions and feeble attempts to advance the Kingdom my way.

Pray with me, that this prayer will not be a one off thing forgotten soon enough.

Pray with me, that all my prayers will not just be thoughts but will be translated into action, that I will go, no matter what the cost, to accomplish what He sent me out to do.

---