One



I thought I may have a melodramatic exit into army life but strangely I find that I have nothing to write here heh.

Well, for the first time since its conception (the old elmo days), this place is going to become pretty dead. Reminds me, you can be bored and go read all my old posts. I find it a mildly amusing exercise to see my attempts to be funny in the past.

I'll set a song a day on scheduled posts for until im out of confinement. I think the songs one loves the most speaks alot about the person mmm. Im posting one song per artist only because otherwise half the songs might be brooke fraser heh. Songs will be in no particular order.

No promises that I'll be posting when im out though rawr.

Update: I'll set eighteen songs, because I can't make myself eliminate any one of them to make it seventeen heh. So I'll start one day early and post my first song tomorrow instead of wednesday =).

---