Zero



Now im really feeling it. When I go to sleep tonight, I will be waking up to a whole new reality. Its pretty stupid but I feel homesick already.

Its kinda funny, because I feel like I have completed my own funeral preparations including last wills and am now waiting on my deathbed to pass away. Even though I know ns as bad as it potentially can be is nowhere supposed to be like that, but thats just what I feel like im doing heh.

Im anxious that its about to start, but I feel peaceful that all arrangements have been done and whatever is left is in good hands.

The hardest part really is being away from everyone. I hope you guys will keep me in prayer while im in that strange new world. And pardon me if I dont reply messages, because I kinda forsee myself doing that. But I'll truly appreciate all those messages nonetheless. Its nice to know someone's thinking of you.

Hmm. Somehow the thought of reunion two and a half weeks from now makes me feel more uncomfortable than excited.

So yea. No grand farewells, no pretty last words. Just a plain goodbye and see you all soon. Perhaps a different man.

Just one last thing I cant get off mind my though, and it sticks to me like a plague.

---