Here we go~

Booking in had the same feeling I felt when I booked in to BMT.

It's not actually as bad here as it was back in BMT, but it is still unpleasant. The knowledge that I have to be stuck in an unpleasant place for the next five or six days is enough for the blues to set in. BMT was a past I had put behind. Its over and gone, I have moved on. Things had been getting better and I was actually enjoying my stay in Foxtrot. This feels like a setback. A decline back towards the darker days.

I do find it saddening that I feel the blues (hah, feeling sad that you feel sad, thats interesting), because it has been some time since it was last like that. My first book in to Foxtrot was with anticipation and excitement. My subsequent ones were either neutral or looking forward to it, even during chiongsua week. To feel a more negative emotion now, yeah it's not too good uh.

Perhaps things will get better, I do not know. It doesn't change that fact that I'm going to give it my all.

Soli Deo Gloria

---