Resolve

Sept 15th 2012.

IPPT also failed by one pull up. Im going to be pretty famous in the company. Six or seven weeks of RT coming up, including off in lieus and evenings. Quite messed up I must say, but well, since I'm in it and I already consider myself a silver standard, I'm going to use this RT to push myself to a gold standard. Not going to whine about it.

And since I'm in infantry and people hate infantry and I'm going to make the best of everything, here's to a gold IPPT, improved fitness, display of leadership skill.

Then, a bayonet holder.

If you want to go, go all the way. Don't waste your time. And knowing 5th coy and their 5th coy pride, they like to take back bayonet holders into the company.

So here we go. Remind me never to drop out of this. I'm going to give it my all and have no regrets.
"Whatever you do, work heartily, as for the Lord and not for men, knowing that from the Lord you will receive the inheritance as your reward. You are serving the Lord Christ."
- Colossians 3:23-24

---