While I'm away

I thought I'd do something like I did during confinement with one song scheduled a day, except I'm kinda lazy to do so many posts heh so here's one post with one song a day until I come back. Same rules, only one song per artist haha, and I won't repeat songs from the last time. Join me in this journey =).

---

Sat - 17/11



Your love never fails, it never gives up, it never runs out on me.

---

Sun - 18/11



---

Mon - 19/11



---

Tues - 20/11



To Your name we give all the glory, to Your name we give all the praise.

---

Wed - 21/11



When blood and water hit the ground,
Walls we couldn’t move came crashing down,
We were free and made alive,
The day that true love died, The day that true love died.

---

Thurs - 22/11



---

Fri - 23/11

Do me a favour and when you reach this day, send a message to eugene and wish him happy birthday for me ^^.



---

Sat - 24/11



---

Sun - 25/11

Ex Warrior here we go. The only easy day was yesterday.



---

Mon - 26/11



---

Tues - 27/11



---

Wed - 28/11



---

Thurs - 29/11



---

Fri - 30/11



---

Sat - 1/12



---

Sun - 2/12

End of Ex Warrior is over. Assuming everything went smoothly, the last hurdle in SCS has been overcome =).



---

Mon - 3/12



---

Tues - 4/12



---

Wed - 5/12

Start of R&R ^^.



---

Thurs - 6/12



---

Fri - 7/12

Flight home =).



You are more than the choices that you've made,
You are more than the sum of your past mistakes,
You are more than the problems you create,
You've been remade.

---