No title required

Looking out the window at Kolb Studio

Maybe sometimes I just shouldn't try because inevitably while trying to make things work out, they don't and it all ends up just like this. I'm rather upset now, not at anyone in particular but just how everything turned out in the end, and I'm tired of trying to care and trying to fix things and making it all perfect and making sure everyone's emotional well being is well taken care of but it just doesn't happen, and now just feeling very much alone and wondering why is it so hard to just spend some quality time together, and thinking to myself maybe I should just book in to a place where acquaintances are all around and we don't really need to care about each other and I can be peacefully and happily alone in a crowded room.

---

One week since foundation term ended and it feels like forever ago, their names and faces already slipping out of my mind. I'm starting to wonder if people are right and if these short time span is really ever enough to get to know the cadets, to make a difference.

---

As I come to understand 5cm/s more, it occurs to me that while love and distance are very important themes in the movie, they aren't what the film really comes down to. What the film is really about is living. Not life, but living.

---