Diabolic

City in darkness,

Update: This, says it better than I can.

As much as I feel for the people of Boston, I don't like the way people suddenly seem to be all sympathetic and making a huge outcry online about it when in reality most of these people are not really bothered by it.

These five minute sentiments are just pointless. More like a declaration that 'I follow the news and know whats going on in the world' than actually feeling the pain that the people of Boston feel right now.

If you are one of those that care, good then I'm not talking about you don't worry. The truth is though, so many people are saying things without meaning, and it just feels so hypocritical.

I can ask a simple question: how many people in the past one month have even thought about the family who lost two boys after being run over by a cement truck. That is local news which astounded the nation, not a faraway country.

And it's happening all the time. Things are happening all around the world and people are talking like they care when they actually don't. If those 3 lives and many more injured mean anything to you, then fundamentally something must happen in your life. Either you do something about it, or if you believe you can't it must have changed something in you.

I feel strongly about this because I believe that at the end of the day it is not bombs that kill people, but it is people who kill people. I believe that it is not killing that is bad but it is the diabolical self within that drives people to murder which is bad. That diabolical self is what is bringing the world under the reign of darkness, it is why the world is the way it is. And that all these hypocrisy too comes from the diabolical being.

Hypocrisy which also exists in speaking empty sentiments that don't even enter one's mind a week from now, hypocrisy which also exists in placing the value of the lives of certain people over others.

Yes, the Boston bombings are terrible, but let's not be shallow superfical people who say much but mean little.

P.S. I don't say these to shame people unless shaming people makes them come to a point where they are aware of how they are living. The state of our human condition is something which is very close to my heart, and I hope to bring people to a greater awareness of themselves.

---