Choices

My big boss asked me this morning if I would like to consider shifting from working where I currently am to the neighbour company, which was in comparison a haven to my current job.

I thought about it for awhile, unsure of what to say, and in the end I told him I will be fine with anything.

Because while I want to switch over and have a much more enjoyable experience and be more relaxed, more well treated, I realised that it was in the greatest darkness that light is most required.

---

It was made all the more interesting when after that conversation, I went back to bunk to take a nap and during that nap I had my first semi coherent dream that I remembered quite in detail after waking up in a long while.

And there was one theme running through it, which was that the choices you make will affect the future.

---