Why must we serve



In a world the same we'll be the difference.

Two more days to go before the end of my second foundation as an instructor here. The job gets a little tiring at times, a little bit of a chore, but I am thankful for the opportunity to be here.

When I was a recruit, I learnt what it was like to go through hellish times. When I was a cadet in foundation, I caught a glimpse of how things could be. When I was a cadet in pro, I understood the difference that one man could make.

And that is why today I stand here with 270 days left to ORD (which is really long oh gosh), knowing that every moment I spent here will not be wasted. To be a light, to provoke minds to find their purpose here, to be a difference, and to make it clear that all these I do because of Christ.

Soli Deo Gloria.

---