Church 3.0

I was going to go home early to complete some work, but ended up staying quite late during dinner sharing my thoughts about Church 3.0.

I am so fascinated by it. I love the idea. Yet at the same time, I have serious practical concerns about it.

It reminds me of communism as an idea. It's brilliant, but because of we are fallen people, it is impossible in application and exists merely as a concept.

I don't know if Church 3.0 is impossible, but I do know that at its most extreme form it is incredibly radical. It will no doubt change everything, but will it be for the better or for the worse? How much of this is applicable? How do we even progress towards that direction?

Serious questions I have been thinking about and I suspect will be thinking about for a long time to come.

---