Old posts




Was reading my old posts and I realise hey, once upon a time I actually wrote some really deep stuff haha. Nowadays my posts tend to be shorter and more informal, and they tend to be more about cool stuff I find fascinating and wanted to talk about, rather than deep reflection.

It seems that in the past, I used to spend quite a large amount of time in reflection and writing all sorts of things. Nowadays, I feel so occupied with so many things, that sitting down to think and to write has seem to increasingly become a chore. When I do have some free time, I just want to let my brain rest and do something easy.

In fact I think in this year alone, I think I started 5 or 6 drafts but never got round to completing them and eventually deleted them. Some are the more reflective type, while others are the more cool stuff type. Like how I have one about anime, world building and characterisation in my drafts now that I started typing one day when I was bored in class and never got back to it after class ended.

I'd like to say 'hey I should restart this habit', but frankly speaking I feel like I just don't have the time, patience and most importantly, willingness to spend brainpower on it nowadays.

But it's cool nonetheless to read some of my old posts. And at the very least, I hope to be able to spend more time in reflection, something I have done increasingly lesser and lesser as time has gone by.

---