Mob Psycho 100 II


Omigosh mob psycho 100 season 2 is out on 7 Jan? I didn't even know!

I realise I never talked about mob psycho 100 before. Let's just say I consider it top 3 anime of all time, sitting behind FMAB (which is a league of its own) and one punch man which is actually by the same writer.

Show looks scary coz it's about psychics, demons and ghosts, but it's not. It's amazing and it's absolutely hilarious.

My massive post about anime, manga and light novels has been in my blog drafts for more than a year now, maybe I should get round to completing it. It's probably gonna be the longest post in my entire blog ever though if I actually get round to finishing it heh.

I should probably just cut content and get it done so it actually sees the light of day instead of writing everything I wanted to write. See if I find the motivation to get it done before I start work.

If not, one day when I got nothing to do at work lel. Open word document and look busy heh.

---