On a more positive note

We have seen people reveal their ugly nature in recent days, but actually if I think about it, we've seen even more people rise to the occasion and do their part. Let not the poor character of the few tarnish the reputation of the many others.

Also, this season has brought us some 10/10 songs heh.







At first I thought the new rap isn't as good as the old one, but it kinda grew on me. Though I have no idea why don't they do the full 'wash your hands whenever you can, wash with soap then at least got hope'.

Also hilariously enough, it occurs to me that using PCK is a great excuse for the government to flame others by hiding behind his persona lel. Think about the things he's saying, he's effectively calling the people who don't do the things in the song people who don't use their brain. At at the end even can use mother name one sia. Heh.

---