Ah....the first long weekend in a long time...
And yet I want to get back to school...
I can't stand being at home, being in a state of contradiction, wanting to cry and wail and moan and throw things around the room...
But my own mental restraints cut off all my emotion, leaving me with only that little bit of melancholy that does nothing...
Sad, isn't it?
I wanna go back to school, where I can at least still try to laugh...
And yet I want to get back to school...
I can't stand being at home, being in a state of contradiction, wanting to cry and wail and moan and throw things around the room...
But my own mental restraints cut off all my emotion, leaving me with only that little bit of melancholy that does nothing...
Sad, isn't it?
I wanna go back to school, where I can at least still try to laugh...